Hey bloggers, as you may now know I have finished filming my music video. I'm on the last step in completing this music video and it could be the step that makes or breaks the quality of the production. The group has all been working on their own versions of the music video and most of them are using the i movie app on their phones. I've continued my work on CapCut and when the videos finally got through to my phone, I immediately started working. I first joined both parts of filming to create a cohesive piece. I then had to think about how to transition from scene to scene without making the production look robotic. I had to find transitions that made the video appear as natural as possible. I was also considering creating captions for the video to make it easier to watch and understand. I was scared it would make the video end up looking weird and unnatural. I decided against the closed captions and tried focus on creating emotion in my music video. Using adjustments in satu...
Planning: The song that me and my groupmates will be using is 7 Years by Luke Graha m PROPS : -dog toys -dog treats -backpack -television -tv remote -dog bowl -water -food -hammock -dog leash -couch -mail box -mail cards LOCATION: -At Connie’s House and neighborhood SCHEDULE : -Wednesdays after school -Fridays after school -Weekends BACK UP PLAN: If our original plan doesn’t go well then, our plan B will be, a Soccer player growing up. As he grows up, he goes from playing every game to being on the bench and playing less and less. But his friends keep motivating him to keep going and help him improve in the sport that he loves. COSTUMES: -mustache -robe -white wig, old man -Veterinarian costume -Suit -School uniform
Comments
Post a Comment